Island Engineering - Vacuum Pump Specialists.
There are sufficient good reasons to opt for Island Engineering, South Africa:
- We have years of experience and we deliver excellent service
- Our professional advice and sustained support
- Our knowledge of industrial processes and tasks
- Our knowledge of the needs of our customers
- Our products and their quality and efficiency
- Our attractive price-performance ratio
We offer a comprehensive range of products for a wide range of industrial applications
- Printing Industry
- Research and laboratory
- Beverage industry
- Wood Processing Industry
- Plastics industry
- Food technology
- Milking parlour
- Paper industry
- Pharmaceutical and chemical industry
- Solar technology
- Textile industry
- Transport and Handling
- Vacuum packaging
- Brick making and ceramics
We increase the life of your vacuum pumps, blowers and compressors through regular and professional maintenance. By carrying out maintenance services, functional problems can be detected in advance. Follow-up costs and the risk of production loss are significantly reduced. Our service technicians will test your equipment and attachments to appointments.
Just ask - We will make you an interesting offer. We also offer professional, personal and detailed advice about vacuum technology.
Spare parts service
Reliability through proper selection and availability
The immediate availability and a careful selection and coordination of all spare and wear parts ensures high reliability of your equipment - even after years of use. Our intensive consultancy ensures smooth and fast troubleshooting, saving you a painstaking search of spare parts and thus unnecessary downtime.
- Guaranteed, certified service and repairs;
- Let us advise you about different ways to quick and inexpensive repair and damage recovery;
- We process work as quickly as possible, and if necessary, supply replacement devices on loan, free of charge;
- With the necessary technical equipment we usually come to perfect results and efficiencies and the performance of all devices to specifications;
- To avoid expensive machine downtime, our service technicians will quickly and efficiently repair your vacuum pumps and systems - either at your site or at our factory;
- This approach helps you and us to assess the efficiency of the system.
Get in touch with us if you are looking for the best choice of products and technologies, outstanding quality and expert know-how for all applications requiring vacuum or pressure, and meet our greatest asset: a dedicated engineer focused on finding and delivering solutions that will make your manufacturing processes faster, safer and more cost-efficient.